Assessment and activities.
Type your answers in the boxes below and then print out when complete.
1. What do we call the system that takes blood round the body? Ans.
2. What is the central part of this system? Ans.
3. Describe this organ. Ans.
4. What are the main differences between arteries and veins? Ans.
5. Which chambers of the heart receive blood from veins? Ans.
6. What colour is oxygenated blood? Ans.
7. What is the main artery of the body? Ans.
8. Why is there a need for a blood system? Ans.
9. What happens to the auricles when the ventricles contract? Ans.
10. What do the pulmonary artery and vein do? Ans.
Now print out the page